Inflation is not always a bad thing, and there are many cases in which inflation is good. The question is, what can you do about it?
In this episode, Ryan English and Luke Hail sit down to discuss inflation and the impacts it has on the US economy. The duo discuss how inflation works and aim to help you understand how this recent global pandemic has affected inflation and whether or not those changes are here to stay.
Ryan & Luke discuss:
- What is inflation and how has it been historically
- Transitory inflation caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Cases of good inflation and how it keeps the economy on track
- Foster & Motley’s efforts to assist clients when it comes to inflation
- And more
Connect With Ryan & Luke:
- Foster & Motley
- Ryan English
- Luke Hail
- LinkedIn: Ryan English
- LinkedIn: Luke Hail
- LinkedIn: Foster & Motley
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed