When it comes to our day-to-day lives, delegating certain responsibilities can actually free up our mental space, giving us time to focus on what we do best.
In this episode, Rachel Rasmussen, MBA, CFA, CDFA®, and Nick Roth, CFP®, discuss the concept of having a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for your personal life. They explain the benefits of having a CFO-like advisor who can provide information and insights to help you make informed decisions about your finances. There is great value in having a team of professionals, including financial planners, investment managers, insurance agents, and estate planning attorneys, to provide specialized expertise and support.
Nick and Rachel share more about:
- The importance of staying updated on financial regulations, investment opportunities, and retirement plans
- Saving time, relieving stress, and making the right decisions with a CFO-like advisor
- Making good financial decisions and maximizing opportunities while minimizing mistakes
- Benefits of delegating certain aspects of life to experts
- And more
Connect With Nick and Rachel:
- Foster & Motley
- Nick Roth
- Rachel Rasmussen
- LinkedIn: Nick Roth
- LinkedIn: Rachel Rasmussen
- LinkedIn: Foster & Motley