What is a financial planner? What do they do?
In this episode, David Nienaber and Tony Luckhardt sit down to discuss what the role of the financial planner encompasses and what it means to Foster & Motley specifically. David and Tony speak about what to expect from the process of working with a financial planner and how it might help you balance the financial aspects of your life a little easier.
David & Tony discuss:
- What a Foster & Motley financial planner does for clients
- How financial planning begins with goals and creating a plan around them
- The role financial planners take in creating spending plans
- How financial planning is unique to each person or family
- And more
Connect With David Nienaber & Tony Luckhardt:
- Foster & Motley
- David Nienaber
- Tony Luckhardt
- LinkedIn: David Nienaber
- LinkedIn: Tony Luckhardt
- LinkedIn: Foster & Motley
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed