Did you know that the United States ranks 4th in the world for the highest number of divorces?
If you’re going through a divorce, it’s essential to understand the financial implications that could impact your future.
In this episode, Rachel Rasmussen, MBA, CFA, CDFA®, and Joe Patterson, CFP®, help us understand the divorce process so you can plan for your financial future. You’ll also learn how working with a financial advisor can help you understand the financial impact of your divorce proceedings.
Rachel and Joe share more about:
- The importance of planning for your new financial future
- Financial factors in a divorce that you may not be aware of
- Financial considerations pre and post-divorce
- Why having a team of advisors can help to reduce stress
- And more
Connect With Rachel and Joe:
- Foster & Motley
- Rachel Rasmussen, MBA, CFA, CDFA®
- Joe Patterson, CFP®
- LinkedIn: Rachel Rasmussen, MBA, CFA, CDFA®
- LinkedIn: Joe Patterson, CFP®
- LinkedIn: Foster & Motley