What goes up often comes down. It’s just a matter of how far and how fast the decline. Stocks are no exception.
In this episode, Mark Motley, MBA, CFA, and Joe Patterson, CFP®, talk about stock market corrections and bear markets.
Mark and Joe share more about:
- A definition of stock market corrections and bear markets
- The history of markets in terms of frequency, depth, and recoveries
- The history of bear markets for balanced portfolios
- Reasons why bear markets and market corrections matter
- And more
Connect Wih Mark Motley and Joe Patterson:
- Foster & Motley
- Mark Motley
- Joe Patterson
- LinkedIn: Mark Motley
- LinkedIn: Joe Patterson
- LinkedIn: Foster & Motley
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed