Some events make the world a different place, seemingly overnight. Since the invasion of Ukraine, it appears the Post-Cold War era is over and prior norms will not revert as long as Putin controls Russia.
While much has changed in recent days, the benefits of Foster & Motley’s core investment strategy have not. Seeking to build all-weather portfolios has always been an important aspect of our investment team’s approach.
In this episode, Mark Motley, CFA, shares a quarterly market update, including how the Russian invasion of Ukraine has affected the global economy and in turn investors’ portfolios, and what that means for you.
Mark shares more about:
- The economic impact of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and subsequent sanctions
- An update on US economic growth and unemployment
- First quarter data on the stock market and bond index
- How Foster and Motley’s approach to investing is playing out in the midst of the turmoil
- And more
To read this market update: Click Here
Connect With Mark Motley:
- Foster & Motley
- Mark Motley
- LinkedIn: Mark Motley
- LinkedIn: Foster & Motley