One of the biggest issues facing all investors are the emotions that are involved. Working with an advisor, can help you to focus on the long-term and remove the emotions from financial decisions.
In this episode, David Nienaber and Zach Horn discuss the benefits of working with a financial advisor when it comes to your investments and financial planning. David and Zach share the common biases they tend to see interjected in financial decisions and how advisors can counteract them.
David & Zach discuss:
- How managing your money is more difficult than you might think
- Confirmation bias when it comes to investing money
- Why working with an advisor is important in helping you focus more on the long-term
- Accountability when working with an advisor
- And more
Connect With David & Zach:
- Foster & Motley
- LinkedIn: David Nienaber
- LinkedIn: Zach Horn
- LinkedIn: Foster & Motley
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed