Many studies have shown that money can be a significant source of conflict in relationships. What if one partner is a saver and the other a spender? How do you align on your goals for the next 5, 10, or 15 years?
In this episode, Tony Luckhardt, MBA, CFP®, CRPC®, and Rachel Rasmussen, MBA, CFA, CDFA®, go into detail about the importance of communication and getting on the same page when dealing with finances among spouses.
Tony and Rachel share more about:
- When you should start having these important conversations
- What to consider when planning for a future together
- How working with a financial advisor can ease some of the stressors that come with these important discussions
- And more
Connect With Tony and Rachel:
- Foster & Motley
- Tony Luckhardt
- Rachel Rasmussen
- LinkedIn: Tony Luckhardt
- LinkedIn: Rachel Rasmussen
- LinkedIn: Foster & Motley