The investments in your portfolio usually grow. At least that’s the goal. But those investments may also generate income. So what is portfolio income and what role can it play, especially in retirement?
In this episode, Thom Guidi, CFA, discusses the importance of portfolio income and the impact of portfolio income in a down market.
Thom shares more about:
- Where portfolio income comes from
- The impact of portfolio income in a down market
- Bonds versus stocks income
- The tax impact on portfolio income
- And more
Connect With Thom Guidi:
- Foster & Motley
- Thomas Guidi
- LinkedIn: Thomas Guidi
- LinkedIn: Foster & Motley