We are in a period of significant change with interest rates and it’s happened in a period of about six months.
In this episode, David Nienaber, MBA, CPA, CFP®, and Rachel Rasmussen, MBA, CFA, CDFA®, talk about how inflation is impacting many areas of people’s finances.
David and Rachel share more about:
- How inflation impacts the decision to stay in your home or to move
- How people have been dealing with higher borrowing costs
- Why it’s time to re-evaluate your cash
- How interest rates can put pressure on stock prices
- And more
- A Chat About The Yield Curve with Ryan English, CFA, CPA, CFP® and Sarah Conwell, MFE – Foster & Motley
Connect With David Nienaber and Rachel Rasmussen:
- Foster & Motley
- Rachel Rasmussen
- David Nienaber
- LinkedIn: Rachel Rasmussen
- LinkedIn: David Nienaber
- LinkedIn: Foster & Motley