We have introduced you to many investment managers and financial planners throughout this podcast, but do you really know what the roles of each are?
In this episode, Ryan English and Thom Guidi explain the role of investment managers and what they do to help clients prepare for the future. Ryan and Thom aim to give you a look into the investment manager role, so you know what to expect when working with one.
Ryan & Thom discuss:
- What investment management is and the other names it’s often called
- Client involvement throughout the investment management process
- The process to structuring a portfolio
- How a client goals play a key role in asset allocation
- And more
Connect With Ryan English & Thom Guidi:
- Foster & Motley
- Ryan English
- Thom Guidi
- LinkedIn: Ryan English
- LinkedIn: Thom Guidi
- LinkedIn: Foster & Motley
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed