Protecting yourself in today’s world is more important than ever. Being proactive in developing security habits can give you a sense of comfort when it comes to your financial data.
In this episode, Emily Diaz, MAcc, CPA, CFP®, provides some reminders about ways to protect your information and shares new resources that are available to help increase the security of your financial information.
Emily shares more about:
- Three important practices for protecting and securing your financial data
- Tips for protecting your sensitive data when using the internet
- Tricks for protecting your hard copy financial data
- And more
- A Podcast About Wealth and Life: A Conversation about Financial Data, Sensitive Information, and the Security of it
- Cybersecurity Education Series
- Six Actions You Can Take to Protect Your Personal Information (Article)
Connect With Emily Diaz:
- Foster & Motley
- Emily Diaz
- LinkedIn: Emily Diaz
- LinkedIn: Foster & Motley
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed