Data privacy has become more of a concern as the world is transforming to full digital.
Although companies are continuing to upgrade their security to protect your data, you need to do your part to ensure it is protected on your end.
In this episode, Zach Horn and Joe Patterson, investment manager and financial planner, respectively with Foster and Motley, help you understand the various ways hackers are getting your information and how you can prevent your data from getting into the wrong hands.
Zach horn and Joe Patterson, discuss:
- Steps to safeguard your data
- The best practices to keep your financial data secure.
- The different types of fraud attempts
- Where to secure your passwords
- And more
Connect With Zach Horn and Joe Patterson:
- Foster & Motley
- Zach Horn
- Joe Patterson
- LinkedIn: Zach Horn
- LinkedIn: Joe Patterson
- LinkedIn: Foster & Motley