What if the things you know now about your finances, you knew in your twenties? Do you think you would have made some different decisions?
In this episode, Joe Patterson and Thom Guidi discuss things that every young adult should begin thinking about regarding their finances. In the first part of this two part series, Joe and Thom introduce you to the high level things that twenty-somethings should know, and how it could impact their future.
Joe & Thom discuss:
- The benefits to a Roth IRA as a young adult
- Insurance and what types you need and don’t need as a young adult
- How to handle debt when you are young
- The importance of managing your financial life
- And more
Connect With Joe Patterson & Thom Guidi:
- Foster & Motley
- Joe Patterson
- Thom Guidi
- LinkedIn: Joe Patterson
- LinkedIn: Thom Guidi
- LinkedIn: Foster & Motley
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed