It’s 2022 and everyone is still dealing with the impact of COVID-19 along with many other changes that affect your financial life. But, at Foster & Motley, they continue to adapt in new ways to help their clients keep moving forward.
In this episode, Zach Horn, MBA, CFP®, CMFC®, and Nick Roth, CFP® discuss the continued growth within the company and with client relationships. They also touch on some exciting things that are ahead for 2022.
Nick and Zach share more about:
- How they have adapted to provide ongoing service to their clients
- The major themes to come out of the year 2021
- What to look forward to in 2022
- And more
Connect With Nick Roth & Zach Horn:
- Foster & Motley
- Zach Horn
- LinkedIn: Nick Roth
- LinkedIn: Zach Horn
- LinkedIn: Foster & Motley
In this episode, Zach and Nick share about several ratings and rankings that Foster & Motley received in 2021, see below for more information on each:
- Finalist in Cincinnati Business Courier’s Best Places to Work for 2021
- Advisory HQ’s List of 12 Best Financial Advisors in Cincinnati
- FA Magazine’s Annual ranking of RIAs where Foster & Motley was included in the top 240
- CNBC FA 100 National ranking which included Foster & Motley for the 3rd year in a row
Ratings and rankings from publications and rating services are not a guarantee of future investment results and are not intended as a testimonial or endorsement of Foster & Motley as an investment advisory firm. Foster & Motley did not pay a fee for any of the ratings or rankings mentioned. The criteria and formulas used by publications to rate and rank an investment adviser are generally based on data provided by the advisory firm, and not all investment advisers provide data. Each publication provides details regarding the criteria they use. Please refer to FosterandMotley.com for criteria specific to each rating or ranking.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed