When you are planning for your retirement, you should start sooner rather than later and figure out how to create that post-employment paycheck.
In this episode, Luke Hail and Rachel Rasmussen discuss planning for retirement. Luke and Rachel aim to educate you about what types of accounts exist, how to know which one to use and how to find tax loopholes that are available to you!
Luke & Rachel discuss:
- Why people should start thinking about retirement plans, and why sooner is better than later
- The various types of retirement plans and how they differ
- How taxes are involved in retirement plans
- The importance of the type of investment being made into your retirement account
- And more
Connect With Luke Hail & Rachel Rasmussen:
- Foster & Motley
- Luke Hail
- Rachel Rasmussen
- LinkedIn: Luke Hail
- LinkedIn: Rachel Rasmussen
- LinkedIn: Foster & Motley
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed