Having the initial conversation with your financial advisor can be hard — maybe you have gotten yourself into a bad financial situation or just have not addressed it — either way, we are here to help.
In this episode, David Nienaber and Zach Horn discuss the elements of a wealth management engagement. David and Zach speak about what wealth management can do for it, and why it is important to work with someone, no matter what situation you are coming with.
David & Zach discusses:
- What to expect in the initial meeting with a financial advisor
- The importance of having your spouse involved in financial discussions
- How your financial advisor can help with your children’s financial needs
- Documentation that your advisor needs, and how technology has made accessing information easier for the advisor and the client
- And more
Connect With David Nienaber & Zach Horn:
- Foster & Motley
- David Nienaber
- Zach Horn
- LinkedIn: David Nienaber
- LinkedIn: Zach Horn
- LinkedIn: Foster & Motley
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed