Understanding what goes into estate planning, and how to distinguish between the different documents is vital in planning for your future.
In this episode, David Nienaber sits down with Jake Samad, attorney, and partner at Robbins, Kelly, Patterson, and Tucker. They discuss some of the common questions that come up about estate planning and the different documents most people need.
- The importance of estate planning early on to ensure all goals will be met
- Communication with your estate planning attorney and how changes are made to your documents
- The healthcare power of attorney and living will, and which takes precedence
- The difference between having a plan set in place and not having one
- How to store your estate planning documents
- And more
- A Conversation on Your Assets and Estate Planning with the Family
- A Conversation About Estate Planning Documents and How They Impact Your Financial Assets
Connect With Jacob Samad:
Connect With Dave Nienaber:
- Foster & Motley
- Dave Nienaber
- LinkedIn: Dave Nienaber
- LinkedIn: Foster & Motley
About Our Guest:
Jacob Samad is a partner at Robbins, Kelly, Patterson & Tucker. His practice focuses in the areas of estate planning, probate estate and trust administration, business formation and succession planning, asset protection planning, and charitable giving. Jake works with individuals, families, and closely-held business owners to address personal planning issues, to help with the thoughtful transfer of assets from one generation to the next, and to assist business owners with advice concerning general business matters, which may include planning for the successful transition of the business.