When you make the decision to work with a financial advisor, they are going to get to know you and your financial situation to assist you in reaching your goals.
Over the first year, they are going to meet with you and slowly address each area of your finances.
In this episode, Rachel Rasmussen and Tony Luckhardt speak about what the first year looks like when working with advisors at Foster & Motley so you can better understand what to expect. The pair dive into what you should know about the initial meeting, and how they work to address things over the first year of the relationship.
Rachel & Tony discuss:
- The initial meeting with a financial advisor
- Data gathering and how they ensure they have all that they need from you
- Why there are three to four meetings the first year and what is discussed in each
- What to expect from your financial planner and investment manager
- And more
Connect With Rachel Rasmussen & Tony Luckhardt:
- Foster & Motley
- Rachel Rasmussen
- Tony Luckhardt
- LinkedIn: Rachel Rasmussen
- LinkedIn: Tony Luckhardt
- LinkedIn: Foster & Motley
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed